Photography 101 Workshop
I can teach solo (1 Person only) or small groups (minimum of 3 – maximum of 12, see cost grouping below) who own a camera (DSLR or Point and Shoot) and would like to STOP SHOOTING in FULL AUTO MODE and learn to START shooting in MANUAL or CREATIVE MODE. Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll get
- Have better knowledge of your camera
- How to compose better shots
- How to shoot creatively
- How to apply it in your line of need
- Learn these in 4 to 5 hours or half a day
- Inquire for a more intensive workshop too !
Individual/ Solo workshop US$ 250/person
Medium group (2 to 6) workshop US$ 95/person
Maximum group (7 to 12) workshop US$ 75/person
Terms for Onsite Workshops
- Weekend or holiday workshops are accepted on a limited basis, and have a surcharge of US$20 for individual and US10 for groups (small &medium)
- Workshop fees are non refundable, but can be used to transfer your session to another date.
- My rates are in USD and will apply current currency equivalent on booking. Full Payment is required upon booking.
- Bookings should be made at least 10 business days prior to the session date and will be scheduled upon availability
- Workshops Fees will be available upon request, via email.
- For Workshops Out Of The City &/or Overseas, transportation charges will be billed based on actual cost incurred